Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday Morning Tea and Succulents

Yay for Saturday and 3 day weekends!

I got a great idea yesterday from Stephanie at Late Night Quilter. She linked a post on Nini & The Sea's Weekly Inspiration Party which inspired me to plant my succulents in a new container.

I love tea pots, and had an extra "teapot for one" that I don't really use, so I created this:

 
And this...
Still need to wipe off the excess dirt.
 
And here they are on the window sill in my sewing corner
 
Next to mom and mum-in-law with Elvis :)

Stephanie posted some instructions here, it's a very easy and fun project (I hope--we'll see if these plants survive.)

Now back to finishing up the binding on my quilt, then off to enjoy a very sunny day at the park.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Linking to Nini & The Sea's Weekly Inspiration Party.

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying this Inspiration Linking party. I don't have a green thumb but might with succulents-so I will give it a try.
    Your pots are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants look good on your sunny window sill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up to the Weekly Inspiration Linky Party! I love the planters you used! They look great on your windowsill, the owl teapot is adorable! Thanks for sharing!!! ~Chelsey

    ReplyDelete