Luckily, a few of them are so close to being done...and I should have a few done in the next week or two (I hope!).
I am joining the Finish Along with Adrianne at On the Windy Side, in hopes that a link up and potential prizes will motivate me to finish some of the things hanging over my head.
1. My first project is finishing my modern maples quilt. This is from my New Quilt Bloggers bee. As of today, it is quilted and the binding is sewn on the front. I just need to sew the binding down to the back, bury some threads, and wash it. It's backed in flannel, and I cannot wait to cuddle under this one on the couch. South Florida winters are short! It has dropped to 60 degrees at night here--for me that's cold enough to need a flannel quilt.
2. My supernova friendship swap quilt. I'm so close to finishing the hand quilting. I am trying to finish this one in the next week or two. I think the final link-up is at the end of the month. Also, I just really want to have it done, it's so bright, and will be my new "sofa quilt."
3. My carpenter's wheel quilt. This one needs two more borders (just solid). I received the backing fabric this week, so I'm hoping to baste it soon, and get started on the quilting. This one will be going on my bed, so I really want to finish it soon!
4. A beach tote, for my mom and sister. They're stopping by in Ft Lauderdale before leaving on a cruise in a couple weeks. I hope to have this finished by then, so they can take it with them. I have the fabric ready, and a plan. I just need to cut and sew.
5. My 2nd Moneta. I made one last summer, and bought the fabric to make two more. They never got made. I want to make at least one in Q1. I chose springtime fabrics, so I want them to be ready for spring.
6. My AMH Art Student Tote. I got this pattern, and the Priory Square fabric for Christmas. I am hoping to improve my bag making skills a bit, and finish this one. I love the size of this bag, and know I'll get a ton of use out of it.
7. Rainbow wall hanging (based off of the Fiesta Wall Hanging in Quilting Modern). I am making this one for my local modern quilting group's exhibit in the Broward Quilt Expo in March. I have started piecing it, but need to have it finished by mid-February. Luckily, it's small.
8. Flying geese quilt for my brother. I am trying to make an improv style flying geese quilt for my brother using my 'manliest' fabrics. I haven't pieced anything, and have only cut a bit. This one is a huge stretch for Q1.
9. My AMH Feather Pillows. I made a few extra blocks when making bee blocks for Stephanie at Late Night Quilter. The plan is to re-do a couple of my sofa cushion covers with these. This is a small project, so I may just save it for mid-March, when I'm feeling like a loser for not finishing anything (ha!). Luckily, this one could be finished in an evening or two.
I think this is enough to keep me busy, and I'm hoping that I will make a dent in these projects (or finish them!). Most are either small projects, or nearly finished projects, so I'm optimistic!
Wish me luck!