I did finish my Stitchcraft Challenge entry over two weeks ago, and just uploaded the pictures to my computer today
I ended up quilting two more spirals, and I named the quilt Ripple. I really like how the spirals came together and overlapped.
I'm also very pleased with how much I was able to transform (disguise) the challenge fabric.
I pieced the back with strips of Kona solids and Essex linen.
I did have a few puckers on the back, but nothing too noticeable.
And one final picture, or a very happy quilt holder...
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else made later this month!
Linking with Nini & The Sea's Weekly Inspiration Linky Party